Hi,
I have updated to 2.8.0-beta1 our big application without major issues
(have to use guava 19.0-SNAPSHOT and gwt-maven-plugin 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT for
now).
Everything looks good except the SDM refresh. If I do a small change, stop
SDM and recompile, everything is good. But I do the same small change and
refresh I have some errors (big trace in attached file) related to Gin (I'm
using the latest (yet old) version of Gin).
Doesn't anyone have any idea why a full recompile work but not a refresh?

cheers,
Guillaume