I want to insert GWT Widgets like FlowPanel, HTMLPanel inside and iframe
using GWT. I find out how to insert GWT Widgets and Panels programmatically
into GWT. Here is how I do it:

  public interface Resources extends ClientBundle {

    @Source({Css.DEFAULT_CSS})
    Css css();

  }

  public interface Css extends CssResource {

    String DEFAULT_CSS = "test/client/app/start/StartView.gss";

    String outerBox();
    String iframe();
    String test();

  }

  @UiField(provided = true)
  Resources resources;

  @UiField(provided = true)
  Messages messages;

  @Inject
  public StartView(final Binder binder, Resources resources, Messages messages)

  {
    this.resources = resources;
    resources.css().ensureInjected();
    this.messages = messages;
    initWidget(binder.createAndBindUi(this));

    final IFrameElement iframe = Document.get().createIFrameElement();
    FlowPanel innerBox = new FlowPanel() {
       @Override
       protected void onLoad() {
         super.onLoad();

         FlowPanel p1 = new FlowPanel();
         p1.addStyleName(resources.css().test());

         HTMLPanel panel = new HTMLPanel("Hello World!");
         panel.setStyleName(resources.css().test());  // does not work
         p1.add(panel);

         final Document doc = iframe.getContentDocument();
         BodyElement body = doc.getBody();

         body.appendChild(p1.getElement());
         panel.setStyleName(resources.css().test());  // does not work
         p1.getElement().addClassName(resources.css().test()); // does not work

       }
    };
  }

The former code inserts GWT Panels into an iframe. The problem is that I
cannot set any css style. Even if I set the style with:

panel.setStyleName(resources.css().test());  // does not work
p1.getElement().addClassName(resources.css().test()); // does not work

both variants do not work. I know I can inject a general css file in the
head of the iframe document, but I want to use the GWT resources.

*How can I set the styles using CSS/GSS Resources for the Panels inside the
iframe?*