I'm looking into fixing the javac.typemodel.JMethod creation to make it
support static and default methods in Java8 interfaces so that generators
(at least autobeans and requestfactory) can easily support categories
without external classes (see
https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/9289, I'm sure there are others).
Along the way, I ran into a few unit tests that I apparently broke, and
then discovered that these tests (at least locally) also consistently fail
at current master.

com.google.gwt.dev.resource.impl.ClassPathEntryTest
testResourceCreated
testResourceDeleted
testResourceRenamed

com.google.gwt.dev.resource.impl.ResourceAccumulatorTest
testDeleteFile
testMultipleListeners
testSymlinkInfiniteLoop
testSymlinks
testListensInNewDirectories
testRenameFile
testRenameDirectory
testRenameParentDirectory
testAddFile

My local tools dir is up to date, I'm running OS X 10.11.4, with ant 1.9.4
and jdk 1.8.0_60-b27. Are these tests known to be broken, or is there
something likely wrong with my setup? I can share the stacktraces
themselves, but all of these seem to be related to filesystem access. Is
there something funny about these?

I do see notes about ClassPathEntryTest failing (common.ant.xml and
dev/BUILD), but ResourceAccumulatorTest doesn't seem to have notes about it
- but, it isn't added to a test suite. Are these tests broken in ant, but
not excluded? Is there a better way to be running these aside from `ant
test` to build sanely?