I am trying to create a native JsType to represent a javascript Array. Up
to this point I have been using JSNI. Below is the outline of what I have.
I want to use an Interface as my eventual goal is to be able to define JSON
structures using the same class on client and server.

@JsType(isNative = true, namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL, name = "Array")
public interface Array<T> {

   @JsOverlay
   default T get(int index) {
      return JSHelper.getArrayValue(this, index);

   }

   ...Rest of native methods

*}*

The Helper.getArrayValue method maps to a native function I define outside of
GWT. I have been trying to track down an error that

only happened in SDM. When I called the get method, I would get the following
error:

*ArrayTest.java:14Uncaught ReferenceError: S$c_g$ is not defined*

On a side note, tracking down these kind of problems is a real pain given that
all the function names are obfuscated in SDM.

I tried -XmethodNameDisplayMode ABBREVIATED. However, this only works for
methods defined in my modules. Is there another

way to turn off obfuscation?

Anyway, it turns out the problem is the following line I had in may gwt.xml file

<set-property name="jre.checks.checkLevel" value="MINIMAL" />

I had this to strip out cast checking from my final production compile. If I
remove this, it works fine.