Hi and thank you for the RC1,

I have a problem that I can't wrap my head around, because I don't know if
it is a problem with the RC1 or with the gwtjackson lib?

Everything works fine with gwt2.8.0-beta1 but if I try to compile with RC1
the following is logged:
Computing all possible rebind results for
'com.google.gwt.user.client.DocumentModeAsserter.DocumentModeProperty'
            Rebinding com.google.gwt.user.client.DocumentModeAsserter.
DocumentModeProperty
               Checking rule <replace-with class=
'com.github.nmorel.gwtjackson.client.JsonSerializationContext.DefaultBuilder'
/>
                  [WARN] Unknown type
'com.github.nmorel.gwtjackson.client.JsonSerializationContext.Builder'
specified in deferred binding rule
               Checking rule <generate-with class=
'com.github.nmorel.gwtjackson.rebind.ObjectMapperGenerator'/>
                  [WARN] Unknown type
'com.github.nmorel.gwtjackson.client.ObjectWriter' specified in deferred
binding rule
         [ERROR] Errors in
'com/github/nmorel/gwtjackson/client/JsonSerializer.java'
            [ERROR] Line 19: The import javax.annotation.Nonnull cannot be
resolved
            [ERROR] Line 20: The import javax.annotation.Nullable cannot be
resolved
            [ERROR] Line 121: Nullable cannot be resolved to a type
            [ERROR] Line 128: Nullable cannot be resolved to a type
            [ERROR] Line 140: Nonnull cannot be resolved to a type
         Tracing compile failure path for type
'com.github.nmorel.gwtjackson.client.JsonSerializer'
            [ERROR] Errors in
'com/github/nmorel/gwtjackson/client/JsonSerializer.java'
               [ERROR] Line 128: Nullable cannot be resolved to a type
               [ERROR] Line 121: Nullable cannot be resolved to a type
               [ERROR] Line 140: Nonnull cannot be resolved to a type
               [ERROR] Line 20: The import javax.annotation.Nullable cannot
be resolved
               [ERROR] Line 19: The import javax.annotation.Nonnull cannot
be resolved

Can anyone point me to a solution?

Thank you for your help,
Andrei