I have created various java.util.concurrent
<https://github.com/intendia-oss/rxjava-gwt/tree/master/src/main/super/rx/super/java/util/concurrent>
 and
some java.lang
<https://github.com/intendia-oss/rxjava-gwt/tree/master/src/main/super/rx/super/java/lang>

super-sources. This makes easier to compile RxJava without modifying the
original source. There are some super-sources that might be a bit polemic,
this super-sources either throws unsupported exception always or it throws
unsupported exception sometimes, for example, you can use CountDownLatch,
but if you call a blocking method and it actually needs to block (count==0)
it throws an exception instead of blocking. I make this because as JS does
not support concurrency it actually works in the use cases that appear in
RxJava, but, yep, it might behave a bit unexpected in some cases.

So this is the question. Might this super sources be merged on GWT? Is it
better to create two separated code-reviews one for polemic ones and other
for non-so-polemic? GWT code-reviews are pretty saturated and not easy to
be approved so I prefer to ask first here and gets some guidelines. Please
take a look at the super-sources because maybe you directly said that this
is too polemic for GWT codebase. Thanks.