Hello,

I've been developing apps with GWT for over a decade, and have been
tinkering with the GWT internals quite a bit.  I'm hoping to finally start
contributing my work to the project.

I use IntelliJ IDEA for all my work (not a fan of Eclipse), and I was
wondering if anyone already has working IDEA project files that I could
borrow?

I could set it up myself, but it would be nice to not have to start from
scratch, with stuff like code styles and module layouts (there are some
tricky bits here, such as everything under
gwt/user/super/com/google/gwt/emul/
<https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/tree/master/user/super/com/google/gwt/emul>,
where
package names don't correspond to the actual directory tree)

Would appreciate any help I could get from the community!

Thanks,

Alex Epshteyn
https://github.com/aepshteyn