it looks like more cldr versions have been released since my last cldr
update,  CLDR is now at version 34.
I have made two changes, updating the jar in the tools repo, and updating
generated classes in gwt repo to make the new data available.
The gwt patch on gerrit is :

https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/c/gwt/+/21400

and the PR for the tools repo can be found here:

https://github.com/gwtproject/tools/pull/15

the github issue for this change can be found here

https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/9557

for more information about CLDR please visit the cldr home page, you might
also look into the release notes since gwt is upgrading from cldr version
25 which is an old release to the latest 34 cldr release
find the home page here

http://cldr.unicode.org/

*Additionally* gwt uses a very old version of ICU (more about ICU here)
<http://site.icu-project.org/home>, so I have prepared a follow-up patch
which will update gwt ICU4J version to 63.1 from the current 50.1.1
the git hub issue for this change is here

https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/8703