Le dim. 24 avr. 2022 à 18:14, Juan Pablo Gardella <
gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I tested and I updated from net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin:1.0.0 to
> net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin:1.0.1 in order to see the proper
> error (* Value 'ie10' in not a valid value for property 'user.agent'*)
> instead of [1]. After that I see following error:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin:1.0.1:package-app (default-package-app)
> on project xxx-client: Execution default-package-app of goal
> net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin:1.0.1:package-app failed: An API
> incompatibility was encountered while executing
> net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin:1.0.1:package-app:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryScanner.setFilenameComparator(Ljava/util/Comparator;)V

Could you file a bug with the full stack trace?
https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-plugin/issues

Version 1.0.1 also updated dependencies (
https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-plugin/commit/d61e5f14cf9b5485494723e212153d23fec0c4c5)
so maybe it caused a regression with Maven 3.6 (this is only tested with
the latest version -what's available on Arch Linux- and the version
available on GitHub Actions, which I believe are currently both 3.8.4), you
could try downgrading those by declaring plugin dependencies in your POM.