Hi,

I have a scenario wherein I need to refer to methods/fields in the
class that may be created on the fly - similar to how it is possible
in JavaScript.

Or, how do I refer to any field/function if I know the object-context
and the property-name at runtime?

Would it be mandatory to make the type inherited from
JavaScriptObject? If that's the case, I lose "public constructor" and
non-final methods. :(

What's the best way around?

The use-case is:

I need to load some entries from configuration settings and then
populate the object. The entries may include setting values to
properties. The values may be simple numeric/string/boolean or
reference to functions (function names), and then I need to refer to
those properties/functions dynamically.

Thanks in Advance!

--
Cheers,