All,

I'm trying to create a web site that uses a customary pattern where
the user first registers, an email is send to the user's email
address, then they come back to verify their email address.  I've got
the registration part working, the email is being sent, but I'm fuzzy
on what the GWT way of doing things would be as far as, what should
the link look like in the email?  I think I want it to point to a page
that the browser will GET, then the user can click a button to
verify.  Also, what's the best way to create the page that presents
the verification page?  Is it going to be a separate Entry Point that
that email link then points to?

If there's a good example where someone's already doing this, I
haven't been able to find it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Don