Hello Lan ,
Thanks a lot for the reply. so do you mean to say that its not
possible for me to go on building the custom widgets as per my product
need and let the developers use them as and when required WITHOUT
actually exposing them to the GWT technology ?
What I was thinking is , it could be possible to create the custom
widgets (either through DOM manupulation API in GWT or composite
widget) and then let the application developers use these widget
through some tag or so .
But from the last answer it seems an application develper needs to
write a class implementing EntryPoint interface for all the JSP pages
i.e. they should be given an exposure to GWT. is it the scenerio ?
Actually I was planning to write a tag library which could make the
use of all the widgets that GWT provides and let applicaion developers
use theose tags there by hiding the internal GWT stuff from the
developers.
Thanks
Samir