Hi

I have create the GWT project and application using these steps,
1) projectCreator -eclipse MyTest -out MyTest
2) applicationCreator -eclipse MyTest -out MyTest com.dummy.test.client.MyTest

Later, I have added a library to MyTest\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
What is the best way to add this library to the CLASSPATH?

I tried these steps,
3) projectCreator -eclipse MyTest -out MyTest -addToClassPath MyTest
\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
4) applicationCreator -eclipse MyTest -addToClassPath
MyTest\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar -out MyTest
com.dummy.test.client.MyTest -overwrite

But when imported this project into Eclipse, it gives error that says
Project 'MyTest' is missing required library:
'Cims/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar'.
I think this problem is because the library is saved under the project
directory MyTest\lib.

How do we add the libraries? Especially adding a library into an
existing GWT project?

--

Hez