Hi

I try to load a website content into a Popup. The Site contain a
Javascript code, to show dynamicly a scrollbar. This is the snippet
code from the Website :

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
window.addEvent('domready', function() {
        if(document.getElementById('contentcontainer').offsetHeight>=286)
        {
                new ScrollControl($('contentcontainer'), {'createControls':
true});};
        });

</script>
                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consecteturam in nulla luct
... //
longer text...  </div>

And that is the code which i use in my Popupwindow.

RequestBuilder builder = new RequestBuilder(RequestBuilder.GET,
                                                URL.encode(html));
.
.
.
Now in Firefox it works perfect and run the javascript code, but in
Internet Explorer 7 doesn't work.

Any suggestion ? Thank you for help.