I am trying to figure out the best way to make a movable sprite along
a an absolute panel.

I made a composite of an image on a FocusPanel. I have a timer that is
animating the image a bit, and it listens for Left and Right. And on
left it moves left on it's parent which needs to be an AbsolutePanel
and right it moves right. Now I can do that no problem, but you have
to click on the ship to give it focus to do that.

What I am wondering is, is there a way to have say the absolute panel
on a focuspanel and any time you click anywhere on the board, it
passes focus down to the ship, so it doesn't seem like you HAVE to
click on the ship?

What's the best way to do this?