Very cool, Jason.  Thank you for pointing this out.

I'm developing on Linux and wanted access to use Firefox vs. the older
Mozilla 1.7 so could use the Gecko 1.8 <canvas> tag.  I svn'd both
oophm and tools:

$ svn checkout http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/branches/oophm
$ svn checkout http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/tools/
tools

and ran ant inside my oophm directory.  I installed the gwt-
linux-0.0.0/plugins/firefox/oophm.xpi plug in and changed my CLASSPATH
to point at gwt-linux-0.0.0/gwt-dev.jar vs gwt-linux-1.5.2/gwt-dev-
linux.jar

Voila!  Now a tab opens in Firefox with my application.