Hi Elliot,
There currently aren't any plans for a GWT 1.5 + OOPHM release as it doesn't
seem there is really a use case for it.

The release that includes OOPHM shouldn't have any breaking changes that
would affect your project's move from 1.5 to the newer version aside from
OOPHM itself, so it seems like producing a GWT 1.5 OOPHM release would lead
to wasted effort.

It's possible that I'm missing some details that lead to an important use
case for you though, and if so, please let me know.

Hope that helps,
-Sumit Chandel