Ian,

I managed to replicate the problem I'm having with StackPanel in
chrome on http://examples.roughian.com

It's difficult to provide exact steps to replicate the problem, as I
managed to encounter the problem by trying many different things.
However, I was unable to replicate it by following exact steps that
had previously led to the problem. But to give you a rough idea, you
should be able to see what's happening by first going to the
StackPanel, selecting 'Two', then spend some time playing with other
panels, widgets and listeners. After doing that for some time, return
to the StackPanel, and you may find that it will not switch between
subpanels. It will probably take a few attempts to break it, but there
is definitely a problem there. I'd like it if a few other people could
check it out, and maybe help find the cause so that I can submit it to
the Chrome developers.

Cheers,
Luke