Hi Mark

As far as I know, the GWT Shell can not handle embedded stuff like
Flash or Applets. There is some restriction in the SWT component GWT
uses to embed the browser inside of the Shell application. To run your
application you have to compile the code and run it in a browser...

Regards, Adrian
--
http://traceurl.com