Hi,

my Dynatable example is not working too, just exactly the same error
msg "... data from server..."
but.. u have to read gregor's post, need some little change in web.xml

from:
<servlet-name>SchoolCalendarService</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/calendar</url-pattern>

to:
<servlet-name>SchoolCalendarService</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/com.google.gwt.sample.dynatable.DynaTable/calendar</url-
pattern>

rgds