From: Shubham Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Google-Web-Toolkit@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 3:18:04 AM
Subject: Re: New to Gwt

Thanks Jame.
 Please suggest some reading in GWT as I am very new for this

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM, James D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Most people in here use Eclipse and there are some very nice tools for using
GWT with Eclipse though I have not been that impressed with them.

I use NetBeans 6.1 and it works well though there are no visual tools
available. My suggestion would be to use GWT4NB though it needs to be updated.

You can find the plugin here or in the NB update center
https://gwt4nb.dev.java.net/

The NB user group might be able to provide some help with the plugin if you
need also.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]