Hi Chris,

Are you sure you have declared a local as well as remote interface for
your bean?. Currently I get the local interface for a EJB3 session
bean in RPC servlet like so:

public class SystemServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements
SystemService {

    private static org.apache.log4j.Logger log =
Logger.getLogger(SystemServiceImpl.class);

    public Boolean verifyJackrabbit() {
        try {
            Context ctx = new InitialContext();
            AdminConsoleLocal admin = (AdminConsoleLocal)
ctx.lookup("AdminConsoleEJB/local");
            if (admin.verifyJackrabbit()){

regards
gregor