More Updates on this.

I have my own popup class which extends PopupPanel.
& then I have some other places where I use PopupPanel directly.

The ones that I use direct work fine as modal=true, but the one that extend
PopupPanel
dont.
Also I will take the statement that it worked in 1.4 back. My bad
Actually it didnt.

Thanks,
-Chinmay