I use GWT to build a pictures gallery (3 by 3) which get the images
from a server. Each image is unique.
The client will request from the server and a java servlet will
generate the image.
The problem is when the pictures gallery displays the images,
sometimes it would shows same image although the request to the server
is different.
For example:
Image #1 : image.setUrl("http://www.domain.com/servlet?
args=image1");
Image #2 : image.setUrl("http://www.domain.com/servlet?args=image2";);
But it's would shows same image for both requests instead of showing
different images. Usually it's happens when both images sit side by
side.
When I refresh the browser (F5), it will display properly which is
it's display two different images (one of the image will display
correctly).
For your information, on client side I use iteration to create the
Image object and set the Url; such as:
for(int i=0, i<9; i++){
        Image image = new Image();
        image.setUrl(someUrl+args);
}

Anyone know what the cause of this problem and how to solve it?