Yah, my new JSON library will. But it's not ready quite yet. Well, the
reading bit's ready - still working on writing. If you want to beta
test it, mail me. The core contributors are more or less agreed that
the current offering is a bit weak so you might see it as part of the
core GWT library in GWT 1.6. You're in luck - because of my attempt to
get the library introduced as part of GWT proper it has even more unit
tests than I'd usually write, so it should be pretty robust.