In the path server i created a new package called RPC, like this:

  <source path="client" />
        <source path="intl" />
        <source path="server/rpc" />

I kept the ServletImpl implementation into the server path and moved
the Servlet and ServletAsync to the package servlet/rpc

This will separate the actual implementation from the code GWT should
take care of

Thanks,
Gabriel Thiesen