Can anyone help me implement iPhone style toogleswitch in GWT?  I've
been trying to use the iUi CSS style sheets and I have a question on
how I would implement this in GWT?

 <fieldset>

                 <label>Shuffle</label>
class="toggleOff">OFF</span></div>
<fieldset>

I assume I can use a HorizontalPanel and setStyleName("row") and then
add a button with style "toggle" but how do I send the toggled="true"
info to the CSS and add the 3 span elements?

Thanks in advance

Bear