Hi,

I think the answer is 'no', although there may be work in the
pipelines to address late binding among GWT modules (I don't track
that).

However, from a configuration management POV, what you are proposing
makes no sense because you will need to do integration testing of the
new configuration consisting of an unmodified module A and a modified
module B.  If you don't do that testing, then your production
environment will be in an unkown configuration (i.e., technically
broken).  If you do do that testing, then you will have had
opportunity to package the entire new configuration, which might as
well be a monolilthic build as not.

So where's the advantage?

Walden