Hi,
I am building a gwt web app in which users can ask for a navigation
route between two points.
The coordinates of the points are stored in a database so the user
only has to provide two names.
The names of the points are also available from a portal that we
developed and contains information about
these geopoints
I was wondering if it is possible to pass the departure and
destination names as url parameters to my gwt app, so as to show the
route immediately without having to provide them throught the
appplication ui.
How can I read these parameters in gwt?

Thanks in advance
  giannis