Hi,
I'm using your software and I would add a simple zoom tool with mouse
selection
I need to know the exact position of axis origin (left bottom) to
transform x,y mouse in chart's coordinates

here my code
after
       sinkEvents(Event.ONMOUSEMOVE|Event.ONMOUSEDOWN|
Event.ONMOUSEUP);
I tried to calculate the origin
        public void onBrowserEvent(Event event) {
                double x;
                double y;
                double mouseX=event.getClientX()-getAbsoluteLeft();
                double
mouseY=getAbsoluteTop()+getOffsetHeight()-event.getClientY();
                Axis xAxis = getXAxis();
                Axis yAxis = getYAxis();
                double dx=xAxis.getAxisLabelThickness() +
xAxis.getTickLabelThickness() + xAxis.getTickLength();
                double dy=yAxis.getAxisLabelThickness() +
yAxis.getTickLabelThickness() + yAxis.getTickLength();
                x=mouseX-dx;
                y=mouseY-dy;
                // transform in chart coordinates
                x=xmin+x*(xmax-xmin)/getXChartSize();
                y=ymin+y*(ymax-ymin)/getYChartSize();
I'm on the right way or there is a simpler method?
thanks
Albert
ps Excuse me for my english