Hey Sumit-

Thanks for the response.  Google Maps requires that you are connected
to the internet in order to both download the image tiles as well as
the javascript code.  The environment I will be in won't be connected
to the internet, so I won't be able to download either of these.

I already have the image tiles I'm interested in, so I'm just looking
for a GWT solution that can take these tiles and manipulate them like
Google Maps does.  Again, it can't be the GWT Google Maps widget
because that just wraps the Google Maps javascript.  I'd need a
solution that has essentially rewritten Google Maps but has done it in
GWT.

There are a few pure javascript solutions out there that does this
(OpenLayers is one), but I need it to be in GWT.

I've started this project and I'm pretty far along so if I get it to a
usable state I'll share what I have.