The DatePicker and ChangeHandler are components from the GWT Incubator
project. You can read more about them at the follow URLs.

GWT Incubator - http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/
DatePicker intro -
http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-incubator&s=google-web-toolkit-incubator&t=DatePicker

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Ananda Rao
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks for the reply isaac,
>

> can you please tell me how to implement the DatePicker  and ChangeHandler
>

> Ananda
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Isaac Truett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Here's what I did:
>>
>> 1. Create a Composite that has a Button and a TextBox (perhaps a
>> HorizontalPanel for layout).
>> 2. Add a ClickListener to the Button that displays a DatePicker (from
>> GWT Incubator) in a PopupPanel.
>> 3. Add a ChangeHandler<Date> to the DatePicker that formats the
>> selected Date and puts that String into the TextBox, then hides the
>> PopupPanel.
>>
>> Salt to taste and place in a 400F oven until edges begin to separate
>> from the pan.*
>>
>> - Isaac
>>
>> * Do not put your computer in the oven.
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Ananda Rao
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> can any one help me in doing the below task?
>>>
>>> 1) i want to create a calender in GWT.
>>> 2) when ever i click a button i should get the calender.
>>> 3) in that i should be able to navigate to any month and year.