I'm using the History system in GWT and it's great, except for one
problem - when navigating it doesn't restore the vertical scrolling
position of the page the same way that the browser does when going
forward and back.  This is a bit of a nuisance because sometimes the
user will scroll a screen or two down a long table or form and when
they go to the next page or click back they end up looking at the
bottom of whatever they were looking at before.

I noticed that there is a Window.getScrollTop() but there's no
Window.setScrollTop(), so I'm not sure if that's the right class to
save and restore the page's scroll position.

What's the best way to get and set the vertical scroll position of the
page?  Is it the window, document, or body that I should be looking
at?

Also, is there a way to be notified when the user scrolls the document
up and down and then save that into my scroll position map?

Thanks,
Dobes