I did it ! :)

With Polygon.. it's a bit long, but It's work...
I use the JS example in : http://maps.forum.nu/gm_sensitive_circle2.html

With GWT it is :

        public void doDrawCircle(LatLng center, double radius) {

                LatLng[] circlePoints = new LatLng[361];
                Polygon circle;

                double PI = 3.1415;

                double d = radius / 6378.8; // radians

                double lat1 = (PI / 180) * center.getLatitude(); // radians
                double lng1 = (PI / 180) * center.getLongitude(); // radians

                for (int a = 0; a < 361; a++) {
                        double tc = (PI / 180) * a;
                        double y = Math.asin(Math.sin(lat1) * Math.cos(d) +
Math.cos(lat1)
                                        * Math.sin(d) * Math.cos(tc));
                        double dlng = Math.atan2(Math.sin(tc) * Math.sin(d)
                                        * Math.cos(lat1), Math.cos(d) -
Math.sin(lat1)
                                        * Math.sin(y));
                        double x = ((lng1 - dlng + PI) % (2 * PI)) - PI; // MOD
function
                        LatLng point = LatLng.newInstance(y * (180 / PI), x *
(180 / PI));
                        circlePoints[a] = point;
                }

                circle = new Polygon(circlePoints, "#FF0000", 1, 1.0,
"#FF0000", .
7);
                map.addOverlay(circle);
        }