thanks olivier  for replying.

i was actually trying to use gwt-incubator.jar.
i have downloaded the sample code from the below URL and trying to test that.

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/DatePicker

but getting error.
WidgetIdeas cannot be resolved.

can you please tell me what i have to do here to get rid of this error.

i have added this in tha classpath