Strange issue. I am trying to use dynamic binding in my application. I
have set the meta property in my html file under <head> </head>
I have the following entries in my .gwt.xml b/w <replace-with> </
replace-with>
        <any>
                <when-property-is name="sparkDetailScreen"
value="measureDetail" />
        </any>
But when the hosted browser launches, it throws the error [ERROR]
Property 'sparkDetailScreen' not found. Any ideas? Am I missing any
jars or includes.