Hi,
     Am facing few problems with my gwt-ext application. Its a simple
tree more or less very similar to one in showcase "checkbox tree". I
have done all the things, even I got the desired output, but wen I
"compile/browse" and I take the output, the HTML output runs fine on:

 http://localhost:8888/com.vimal.GwtExtTree/GwtExtTree.html

but does not showup the tree when run on

file://localhost/D:/Eclipse/workspace/GwtExtVal/build/gwtOutput/com.vimal.GwtExtTree/GwtExtTree.html

It seems like its not fetching the XML I have written for tree nodes.

Please let me know wat the problem is., thank you in advance.

Thx,
Vimal