Hi Lawrence,

That's life I guess.  You still have some options, though.  For
instance, what if you create an alternate set of transforms that
output JSON, and again just concentrate on outputting application
data, not HTML elements.  Then you can do RequestBuilder requests from
your client to fetch application data, not "pages", and still use GWT
widget programming to control the UI.  You really need to find a
bridge from your current stuff to *widget programming* on the client,
or else I fear that GWT will give you little for your investment.

If your management wants to ride the web 2.0 wave, they're going to
have to invest something too.  It ain't free.

Walden