Hi, I have a fairly large gwt that is using a large number of
libraries.

To ensure there are no unwanted dependencies i am trying to split my
project into 3 modules client (everything ui related), server (server
processing related) and rpc (All my bussiness objects). both client
and server inherit from rpc.

The problem i have encountered is declaring the servlet in the gwt.xml
config files (of which there are 3, one for each module). I am getting
ClassNotFound exceptions. I dont want to inherit the server module in
the client and according to the GWT diagrams i shouldnt need to.

Is splitting the RPC section of my project possible and if so any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Steve