i've the same problem while running Symantec Client Firewall. There
are some posts on http://gwt-ext.com/forum/ (search firewall) about
this problem but unfortunately no solution (except perhaps that the
problem can be resolved by changing some rules (no information what
exactly has to be changed thoug) on your firewall)