Hi Manuel,
Thanks for the follow-up. As far as I can tell, there isn't anything
introduced between 1.5 RC2 and 1.5.2 that would cause slowdowns on RPC calls
in FF.

I noticed you mentioned this is especially prevalent in Firefox 3. Do the
RPC calls also slowdown in Firefox 2? It would be good to know if this is a
problem related to changes in FF rather than in GWT.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel