Those downloads get built to provide baselines for compatibility with major
GWT releases. Newer features, such as DropDownListBox, are available in SVN.
You'll need to have a look at Making GWT Incubator
Better<http://code.google.com/docreader/#p=google-web-toolkit-incubator&s=google-web-toolkit-incubator&t=MakingIncubatorBetter>
for
instructions on how to build an Incubator jar from trunk.