LoneWolf schrieb:
> For me it is mysterious, because when I was using Ubuntu 7.10, every
> thing was going ok but when I installed a fresh copy of Ubuntu 8.04 ,
> I got the exception.

Most likely Ubuntu 8.04 is only shipped with the Standard C++
Library Version 6.

> After running this command:
> sudo apt-get install libstdc++5
> Every thing is ok now.

Good.

> BTW, do use openSuse 11? I'm curious about it and I need developer's
> opinion regarding it.

We have it running on one server. What exactly do you want to
know? VMWare doesn't run very well on it, because the version
1.0.x needs 32 Bit Perl for the administrative tools which
I don't find anywhere in the package-manager of SuSE (only
the shared libraries, no binaries). So you can start Guests,
but can't make any backups of them...

Java works.

Regards, Lothar