hi Walden,
the reason I specifically mentioned Struts was because this is what I
observed.

I currently have a Struts/Tiles based application. So there are
navigational tiles that would need information processed by the Action
class which then shall forward to a JSP which is constructed using
Tiles.

The problem seems to be that when the i access the GWT based file
through the Action i.e if for the forgetting all Tiles etc, I had my
JSP/HTML to be Test.jsp... and I went to http://mydomain.com/Test.do
which shall execute TestAction which will forward me to Test.jsp
(which has the GWT reference to the javascript) the javascript doesn't
seem to execute upon load. However, if I went to http://mydomain.com/Test.jsp,
the page  gets loaded fine.

Hope that explains the issue. Any help is appreciated. Additionally,
if this might not be the best solution, other ideas are also
appreciated.

Thanks
Suri