Hello everyone,
For the time being, there isn't anything that GWT can do to especially
address the search indexing problem for Ajax applications. This is a problem
inherent to how Ajax works versus current search engine capabilities in
crawling and indexing web content.

That said, Ian's solution is a good workaround while both search engines and
Ajax application toolkits find ways to get around and solve the crawl
problem.

I agree that having answers to questions like how GWT can be made search
engine / AdSense friendly are important questions to answer. Perhaps we can
look into trying to formalize some of the methods already discussed on the
forum into FAQs or articles. I'll take a look at what we can do to improve
here.

Cheers,
-Sumit Chandel