I'm wondering if there is a way to give a popup panel a parent.
Specifically, I have an absolute panel where the overflow is hidden
(think google maps) and I'd like a popup to go into this panel and get
hidden like everything else (think info popup in google maps).

I know I could accomplish this with a label or some other widget, but
I like the functionality the popup provides.  Is there anything I can
do to make use of the PopupPanel in my situation.  It seems adding it
to some panel would be the solution, but my tests show it doesn't seem
to like this.

Suggestions?