Hi all,

does anyone know how to create GWT project in NetBeans 6.1 with
multiple modules in one project? So far, I was using the GWT4NB plug-
in which creates the template with all necessary files, but it only
supports one module in project.  I would appreciate some existing
example project with at least two modules in project. Especially, I
need the configuration files (mainly build-gwt.xml)

thanks

Jiri