Ok, I'm creating the PDF file in the server.
I'm using a HTTP POST request (through the RequestBuilder object) to
get the file in the client.
The problem now is that I can just see the content of the file in the
callback function as a string, but I'm not able to write this string
into the file system, since I cannot use the standard java libraries
for writing files for the same reason as above.
I'd like to get the usual open/save file window dialog in my gwt
application when getting the HTTP response.
Any hint?