Hi,

I wanted to have two tabpanels with different styles in the same app.

I was hoping that I can achieve this by calling
addStyleDependentName(styleName) on the tabpanel.

For e.g.,
tabPanel.addStyleDependentName("grey");

I expected the implementation to use styles such as .gwt-TabBar-grey,
gwt-TabBarFirst-grey, gwt-TabBarRest-grey, gwt-TabBarItem-grey, gwt-
TabBarItem-selected-grey, gwt-TabPanel-grey, gwt-TabPanelBottom-grey
automatically.

It doesn't work that way. Underlying widgets of tabpanel like tabbar,
tabitem etc have hardcoded styles and it is not easy to access or
change these styles.

Any ideas on how to implement this in a straight-forward way?

Regards,
Krishna