I'd like to create a composite widget that contains three widgets:
header, body, and footer.  These components can be any type of
Widget.  I want to be able to add my composite widget to a panel just
like any other widget.  I also want to be able to call setHeader(),
setBody() and setFooter() and have that widget REPLACED with the new
widget.

What's the best way to design this?  What class should I extend?
Composite?  HTMLTable?  Panel?  Widget?